Monseigneur Spending Plan's teachings are tres simple: Take one salary (in our heroes' case almost one salary - $1752) each month to pay on all debts. The remainder is to be spent on true necessities. If any coins may yet be left over, then wants wearing the mask of "needs" (such as our young lovers' cell phones) may be entered onto the Budget scroll.
• Merry Maid's cell phone and grooming $110.
• Dashing Knight's cell phone and grooming $110.
• Forecasted Keep expenses $602 (property taxes, utilities, maintenance fees, insurance).
• 4-horse drawn carriage (singular!) expenses $300 (gas, maintenance, insurance).
• Rental expenses from our lovers' Paid-For Keep $457 (maintenance fees, insurance, property taxes, CPA, property manager)
• That which is eaten and toiletries $175
• Life and PLUP insurance (Merry Maid enters people's keeps for a living) $39.
• Estimated bills of the Leecher $35
• Apothecary $50
• Honoring thine mother and fathers in the age old tradition of bearing gifts at birthdays, parent's days, and christmas $18
• Keep money lender $753
• 4-horse drawn carriage money lender $600 ("Aaaahhh," Merry Maid was heard to cry)
• Shopkeepers $75
• Dashing Knight's apprentice-ship money lenders $75
• (Merry Maid's apprentice-ship money lenders have put her 60,000 coins in loans in forebearance)
• Extra coins with which to pay down debt each month from regular salary $249
May 1st, 2007 at 04:21 pm